Variable position chamfer tool. Drill and deburr or chamfer
in one operation!
- Converts any standard twist drill to a step drill or chamfering tool for countersinking and burr removal.
- Stocked for all standard drill sizes from 1/8’ to 1” or 3mm to 25.5mm.
- Economical alternative to custom multi-diameter drills.
- Unlike a multi-diameter drill, the Cham-Bit can be disassembled from the drill and easily resharpened over and over.
- Rugged cutter and collar interlock to the drill with a combination of three set-screws forming a positive stop
of great strength.
- Optional Stop-Bit back-up spacers can provide an alternative positive stop backed all the way up your tool holder for precise positioning (see page 19).
- Added support of the combination tool reduces chatter and assures concentricity of the chamfer.
- Stocked with standard 90º included angle. 82°, 100° and 120° also available on special order.
- Special orders welcome for drills other than standard jobber drills–such as parabolic, core, inserted, and solid carbide.