For hand touch-up of Tungsten Carbide and high speed
steel cutting tools.
- Less expensive than diamond hones and lasts far longer.
- Sintered boron carbide grains are suspended in a tough matrix which resists grain pull-out and premature separation.
- Outstanding performance lasts for years!
- Shapes and removes metal rapidly and cleanly.
- Four grits from 240 to 600.
- Best for touch-up of T/C and HSS tools already set up in machine tools. No need to disturb setup.
- One of the few honing tools you can really bear down on.
- Choice of flat, semicircular or triangular shaped stone allows development of complex profiles.
- Cemented onto sturdy 7" long handle with a 2X magnifier.
- Glaze is easily cleaned off with an ordinary pencil eraser.