Adjustable Solid Drill Stop.
- Stop-bit is locked onto drill shank or into drill flutes with dual set-screws to limit drill travel.
- Assures uniformity of hole depth from part to part.
- Particularly useful with manual or semi-automatic drilling setups.
- Nine tool ranges for all drill sizes. from #32 (.116) to 47/64" (.734), including number, letter and metric sizes.
- Many standard sizes are stocked, custom bored stops are shipped promptly within a day.
- Stop-Bits Spacers are available separately.
Bit-Spacers Give Drill Stops a Solid Back-Up
- Spacers provide solid back-up when used in conjunction with Stop-Bits or Cham-Bits.
- For completely positive metal-to-metal back-up, Stop-Bit spacers are mounted on the drill between the stop and the tool holder.
- Assures a positive control of depth.
- Stop-Bit Spacers are sold in matched sets to accommodate a wide range of drilling depths.